*Due to the current corona virus situation, we have put all application procedures on hold until further notice.
At The Bali Curator we like to have fun at what we do, we like to work hard and we are always learning, so we can become the best versions of ourselves. Our team is our second family. If you feel our vision and mission align with your personal interest and if you would like to contribute to reach the goals of this fast growing start-up company, please have a look at the below vacancies and send your CV with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As Sourcing Assistant you are always looking for new artisans and manufacturers to collaborate with. Other than that, you help our Project Managers with placing orders, follow-ups and quality control.
- Drive and own a motorbike and drivers license (SIM).
- Work independently, be good at planning.
- You need great social skills, to develop relationships between The Bali Curator and artisans.
- Experience with design and production processes.
- Preferred, but not necessary: network of artisans/manufacturers in Bali.
- Competitive Salary
- BPJS Kesehatan + Ketenagakerjaan
- Compensation for petrol and phone credit
- Lunch at the office on working days
- Saturday and Sunday off (Working hours Mon - Thu: 09.00 - 18.00, Fri: 09.00 - 18.30. Break: 12.00 - 13.00 (Friday 11.30 - 13.00) + 16.00 - 16.15))
- Holidays: 2 weeks at Christmas/New Years, 2 weeks around Idul Fitri, National Holidays, 12 days of annual leave
- Supporting work environment, possibility to grow and develop personal skills
- Yearly two-days outing with the team
For any questions about the above vacancy, or to apply, please send an email with your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.